About the community
Join the developers who are helping to lead the beego revolution! Joining our community is a great way to interact with other talented developers and devops professionals, increase awareness of the work that you are doing, improve your skills, or give back.
Get in touch
There are several ways to get in touch:
- Sina Weibo: @asta谢
- Beego developer QQ Group: 258969317(Be sure that you contributed before you ask to join)
Sharing what you have built with beego is a great way to help people understand the value of beego. If you have a great story to tell we'll be happy to help you spread the word.
- Tell your story at a company tech talk, tweet (#beego, @beego) present at your local user group, or submit a talk proposal to a conference or event about how you are using beego.
- If you are using beego, in production, become a public reference.
- Write a tutorial.
An Open Source project like beego couldn’t exist without contributions from the developer community. Until now, there are over 35 contributors and nearly 410 forks on the project.
- Take a look at our issues list and consider submitting a patch
- Review our roadmap on GitHub and provide feedback
- Consider contributing.
We run the documentation as an open source project. The sources are available from the main beedoc repository on Github, and we encourage you to make improvements, whether big or small, make a pull request.
What people have already built using beego
Beego is a powerful framework for many different use cases. Here are some great early use cases for beego, as described by members of our community.
|Documentation server||Go Walker - a web server that generates Go projects API documentation with source code on the fly.||http://gowalker.org|
|API services||360 search API service for Youdao, tens of millions requests level.|
|Bmob mobile cloud API service, more than 50 million requests every day.|
|Weico 3 backend API service.|
|Blogs||Sudo China - multiple users blog system||http://sudochina.com|
|Communities||Very Hour - social network||http://veryhour.com|
|Enterprise websites||I Beautys||http://ibeautys.com/|
|Flipkart - Image Delivery||Web Server which resizes images and works as a fallback to CDN||Git Hub|